The La-Z-Boy Duchess Fold Out Sofa Bed caters to dogs with three different sleep styles. The Donut position is the most common sleeping position as it conserves body heat and makes dogs feel protected and reserved. Dogs who sleep in The Donut position usually have gentle, easy-going, sweet personalities and sleep well on any bed - especially cuddlers and loungers with walls to help keep body heat locked in. Side sleepers tend to have happy-go-lucky and fiercely loyal personalities and are peaceful and comfortable with their surroundings. They sleep well on many types of beds: bolstered or non-bolstered. Dogs who sleep in The Sprawl position are confident and secure with themselves and their environment and tend to have independent personalities. These types of sleepers sleep well on pillows, sofas, and loungers.
- ComfortCore® GEL Premium fold-out base, with 5 layers of cushion technology.
- Sofa-style bolsters filled with Comfort Select™ fiber fill, with Never-Flat properties to provide superior loft and support.
- Quilted sleep surface, which folds out for an expanded sleeping area.
- Folds up to a compact sofa position.
- Double wall accent piping.
- Recommended Cleaning Instructions: Remove outer cover, Machine washable.
- All La-Z-Boy® pet beds feature furniture grade upholstery fabrics and premium fills, to provide pets the ultimate in comfort.
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 38W x 29D x 12H
- Body Width
- 38 in.
- Body Depth
- 29 in.
- Body Height
- 12 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.
Remove outer cover and machine wash separately with mild detergent, no bleach, in cold water, gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat.Bed frame
Spot clean using only mild water-free solvent or dry-cleaning products.
*Not intended for use by children. Pets can chew items unexpectedly. Remove bed immediately if torn or damaged. Seek veterinary attention if ANY materials get ingested.