The sleek, modern barrel design of the Maeve Swivel Gliding Chair is offset by a plush back cushion and deep, cozy seat. Slim track arms with welt trim encircle you as you gently glide. A 360-degree swivel base lets you engage with the entire room.
Petite scale (5'4 and under)
- Swivels 360 degrees
- Suave and sophisticated barrel-style design with smooth, modern lines for on-trend comfort
- Sleek, boldly curved back balanced with an ultra-plush loose back cushion
- Deep attached seat with smooth styling and fine topstitching
- Slim track arms accented with welt trim
- Swivels and glides for soothing comfort and convenience
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Handcrafted in North America
- Number of Cushions
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 31W x 40D x 35.5H
- Arm Height
- 25.5 in.
- 102 lb.
- Body Width
- 31 in.
- Body Depth
- 40 in.
- Body Height
- 35.5 in.
- Seat Width
- 22.5 in.
- Seat Depth
- 22 in.
- Seat Height
- 19.5 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.