The Brooks Reclining Loveseat with Console offers a casual blend of comfort and function, with an updated look that’s cleaner and less overstuffed than you’d expect. Convenient latch releases on the outside arms allow you to easily adjust the backs and legrests for personalized reclining comfort, or recline without raising the legrests for even more comfort options. A thinner back and smaller arm posts give Brooks a modern, tailored silhouette that blends well with a variety of room styles. Between the seats, a handy center console provides extra armrest space, hidden storage and two cup holders.
Small scale (5'4" to 5'9")
- Generously sized seating for two
- Clean, casual style
- Chaise seats and legrests
- Smaller arm posts and thinner arm pads provide a stylish, tailored look
- Thinner back design looks less overstuffed
- Dual side latch releases
- Both sides can recline independently, without activating the legrests
- Center console provides armrest space, hidden storage and two cup holders
- Single needle top-stitching on the chaise seats
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 78W x 40D x 41H
- Arm Height
- 25.5 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 65 in.
- 192 lb.
- Body Width
- 78 in.
- Body Depth
- 40 in.
- Body Height
- 41 in.
- Seat Width
- 60 in.
- Seat Depth
- 21 in.
- Seat Height
- 21.5 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.