The new Albany Reclining Chair combines Mid-century modern style with the added comfort of a recliner. But most of all, it’s got plenty of personality. Dress it up in your favorite color or pattern to make a bold style statement. Or, choose leather for a look that’s a little more refined. This new addition to our popular Urban Attitudes collection is designed to mix and match easily with your new or existing pieces. And, no one will suspect it’s a recliner. Simply push back to enjoy instant reclining comfort. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics, finishes and other available upgrades. A matching ottoman is available separately.
Small scale (5'4" to 5'9")
- Mid-century modern style
- Push-back recliner with the elegance of a stationary chair
- Decorative wood legs and accents
- Padded outside arms and back
- Welt trim
- Clean and structured foam back
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A. with U.S. and imported parts
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Matching ottoman available separately
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Handcrafted in North America
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Number of Cushions
- Arm Height
- 25.5 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 51 in.
- 69 lb.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.