Soren Wall Recliner
In this updated version of a billowy classic, the Soren Wall Recliner combines contemporary style with reclining comfort.
Tall scale (5'10" to 6'2")
- Contemporary style with laid-back luxury
- Handsomely accented with decorative stitching
- Foam back, sculpted bucket chaise seat, and footrest support your body in plush relaxation
- Space-saving power wall reclining feature allows automated ease with changing position
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Chair back can recline independently, without activating the legrest
- Adjust the legrest with the convenient side-mounted handle
- 3-position locking legrest for added safety and support
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Handcrafted in North America
- Adjustable Lumbar
- Adjustable Headrest
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Lift Function
- Heat & Massage
- USB Charging Port
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 41.5W x 38D x 42H
- Arm Height
- 24.5 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 67 in.
- 101 lb.
- Body Width
- 41.5 in.
- Body Depth
- 38 in.
- Body Height
- 42 in.
- Seat Width
- 21 in.
- Seat Depth
- 21 in.
- Seat Height
- 20.5 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.