Easton Power Reclining Loveseat
Love to lounge? Then the Easton power reclining loveseat is the perfect choice for you thanks to its irresistible curves and amazing comfort. With room for two, it’s as stylish as it is inviting, with clean design lines and dual reclining chaise end seats that provide continuous reclining surfaces for added leg support powered by the touch of a button.
Small scale (5'4" to 5'9")
- Sharp design and individual reclining comfort
- Cushy and supportive blown fiber backs are perfect for cozy naps
- Standard chaise seats and footrests enable stretching out and relaxing
- Attractive single-needle topstitching detail on backs
- Both the left and right seats recline at the touch of a button
- Built-in USB ports power your smartphones or tablets
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Handcrafted in North America
- Adjustable Lumbar
- Adjustable Headrest
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Number of Cushions
- Lift Function
- Heat & Massage
- USB Charging Port
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 63W x 36.5D x 40.5H
- Arm Height
- 24.5 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 64.5 in.
- 183 lb.
- Body Width
- 63 in.
- Body Depth
- 36.5 in.
- Body Height
- 40.5 in.
- Seat Width
- 45.5 in.
- Seat Depth
- 22 in.
- Seat Height
- 20 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.