Roman Power Reclining 2-seat Sofa w/ Headrest
The Roman Power Reclining 2-Seat Sofa with Headrest brings a bold look to reclining comfort. Its bucket chaise seats and wide padded arms cradle you in comfort, while the channeled fiber back supports your head, neck and lumbar area. Simply use the side-mounted 4-button control panels to recline, raise the legrests and adjust the power headrests for personalized comfort. Built-in USB ports power your mobile devices.
Tall scale (5'10" to 6'2")
- Roomy reclining sofa
- Casual, family-friendly style
- One-piece bucket chaise seats and legrests create a continuous zone of comfort
- Recline, raise your feet and adjust the headrests at the touch of a button
- Built-in USB ports power your mobile devices
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 85W x 41D x 43H
- Arm Height
- 26 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 67 in.
- 263 lb.
- Body Width
- 85 in.
- Body Depth
- 41 in.
- Body Height
- 43 in.
- Seat Width
- 63 in.
- Seat Depth
- 23 in.
- Seat Height
- 20 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.