The Hawthorn Reclining Sofa is perfect for big comfort in a smaller space. The backs are tall with lush lumbar support and the end seats recline. The chaise seats, legrests and arms have clean lines for an overall fresh tailored look.
Small scale (5'4" to 5'9")
- Comfort styling with a tailored aesthetic
- A streamlined classic look in a smaller scale
- Tall blown fiber back with stylish pulls and gathering that provide great lumbar support
- Sleek chaise seats and foot rests on either end
- Clean, simple arms
- Convenient latch releases on the outside arms allow you to easily adjust the left and right backs and legrests for personalized comfort
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 83W x 40.5D x 41H
- Arm Height
- 25 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 66 in.
- 190 lb.
- Body Width
- 83 in.
- Body Depth
- 40.5 in.
- Body Height
- 41 in.
- Seat Width
- 68 in.
- Seat Depth
- 22 in.
- Seat Height
- 20.5 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.