Amanda Chair & A Half
Our Amanda Chair and a Half is the roomy seat that blends with most any decor. Its clean, simple design features rolled arms, crisp welt trim and decorative wood legs that make it a perfect fit for any casual room. Amanda’s solid foam back gives it a neat and structured appearance, while the patented ComfortCore® seat cushion provides optimum support for a long or short sit. Includes one 20” accent pillow.
Tall scale (5'10" to 6'2")
- Clean and casual oversized chair
- Understated design blends with existing pieces
- Patented ComfortCore® seat cushion
- Solid foam back presents a neat and sophisticated appearance
- Rolled arms
- Welt trim
- Decorative wood legs
- Includes one 20” accent pillow
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Handcrafted in North America
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Number of Cushions
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 51W x 38D x 37H
- Arm Height
- 26 in.
- 89 lb.
- Body Width
- 51 in.
- Body Depth
- 38 in.
- Body Height
- 37 in.
- Seat Width
- 38.5 in.
- Seat Depth
- 23 in.
- Seat Height
- 21.5 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.