Bellevue High Leg Swivel Chair
Part of our Urban Attitudes® collection, this retro-inspired chair is reinventing mid-century style. Its low-profile design features subtly flared track arms and a softly scooped, tight back. Welt trim along the outside arms and loose seat cushion highlight Bellevue’s organic lines, while angled wood legs add a vintage flair. Fun and functional, with a 360-degree swivel base, this playful chair keeps you at the center of all the action. Choose your favorite fabric and wood finish for a totally custom look.
Tall scale (5'10" to 6'2")
- Part of the Urban Attitudes® collection, with retro-inspired flair and a low-profile design
- 360-degree swivel base keeps you at the center of all the action
- Tall, angled wood legs add mid-century design edge
- Subtly flared track arms and softly scooped, tight back with welt trim
- Premier standard loose seat cushion (nonreversible) maintains its comfort and appearance
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Handcrafted in North America
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Number of Cushions
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 33W x 36D x 37H
- Arm Height
- 26 in.
- 68 lb.
- Body Width
- 33 in.
- Body Depth
- 36 in.
- Body Height
- 37 in.
- Seat Width
- 23.5 in.
- Seat Depth
- 20 in.
- Seat Height
- 22 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.