The Hawthorn Reclining Loveseat is smaller in size and big on comfort. Clean lines balance billowy curves for a fresh take on a classic look. Sleek chaise seats, legrests and arms offset the tall, plush backs for a light yet cozy style.
Small scale (5'4" to 5'9")
- Plush casual classic with a fresh, streamlined update
- Smaller scale for versatility in decorating
- Tall blown fiber backs with splits that create comfy lumbar support
- Smooth chaise seats and foot rests on either end
- Clean, tailored arms
- Convenient latch releases on the outside arms allow you to easily adjust the left and right backs and legrests for personalized comfort
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 60W x 40.5D x 41H
- Arm Height
- 25 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 66 in.
- 152 lb.
- Body Width
- 60 in.
- Body Depth
- 40.5 in.
- Body Height
- 41 in.
- Seat Width
- 45 in.
- Seat Depth
- 22 in.
- Seat Height
- 20.5 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.