Kimberly High Leg Reclining Chair
A new spin on a classic look, the Kimberly High Leg Reclining Chair combines timeless style with modern reclining technology. Simply push back to enjoy two positions of instant reclining comfort. With its softly-tailored wing back, padded rolled arms and graceful cabriole legs, Kimberly can be dressed up for traditional décors or go casual for a more laid-back look.
Petite scale (5'3'' & Under)
- Push-back recliner with the elegance of a stationary chair
- Wing back
- Padded rolled arms
- Decorative cabriole wood legs
- High-quality solid foam back gives it a clean, structured look
- 2-position reclining mechanism
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Handcrafted in North America
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Number of Cushions
- USB Charging Port
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 29.5W x 37.5D x 41H
- Arm Height
- 23.5 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 59 in.
- 68 lb.
- Body Width
- 29.5 in.
- Body Depth
- 37.5 in.
- Body Height
- 41 in.
- Seat Width
- 20.5 in.
- Seat Depth
- 20.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 19 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.