Joel Reclining Sofa
The Joel Reclining Sofa is sure to become a favorite spot! Flared arms topped with generously cushioned arm pads call out for leisurely naps. Kick back the plush reclining chaise seats on either end--reading or watching the game never felt so good!
Tall scale (5'10" to 6'2")
- A family favorite with cozy seats that recline on either end
- Casual design with inviting contours and irresistible overstuffed cushioning
- Stylishly flared arms support soft, pillowy armrests
- Plush blown fiber backs and chaise seats
- Single-needle topstitching detail
- Convenient latch releases on the outside arms allow you to easily adjust the left and right backs and legrests for personalized comfort
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 90W x 40D x 43H
- Arm Height
- 26 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 63 in.
- 201 lb.
- Body Width
- 90 in.
- Body Depth
- 40 in.
- Body Height
- 43 in.
- Seat Width
- 88 in.
- Seat Depth
- 21.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 21.5 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.