Looking for reclining comfort with contemporary style? The Finley Power Wall Reclining Sofa with Headrest fits the bill with modern lines, sleek track arms and a tall foam back that gives it a neat and structured look. The ultra-plush chaise seat and legrest cradle the body in a continuous zone of comfort. Simply use the convenient control panels on the outside arms to raise the legrests for reading, relaxing or watching TV. Best of all, you can place this sofa mere inches from a wall.
Small scale (5'4" to 5'9")
- Contemporary style sofa
- Ultra-plush chaise seat
- Clean, modern lines
- Dual power adjustable headrests
- Foam back gives it a structured look
- Legrest gives it a continuous zone of comfort
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Recline and raise your feet independently with the touch of a button
- Back reclines with or without raising the legrest
- Two memory options save your favorite reclining positions
- Home button returns you to the upright seated position
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Wireless remote upgrade available
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 80W x 38D x 43H
- Arm Height
- 25 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 68 in.
- 229 lb.
- Body Width
- 80 in.
- Body Depth
- 38 in.
- Body Height
- 43 in.
- Seat Width
- 70.5 in.
- Seat Depth
- 21.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 19.5 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.