Mateo Wall Recliner
Mateo makes your home feel incredibly vibrant and full. Simply use the convenient handle on the outside arm to raise the legrest for reading, relaxing or watching TV. Best of all, you can place this recliner mere inches from a wall.
Extra Tall scale (6'3" & Up)
- Comfortable, supportive recliner
- Chaise seat
- Blown fiber back
- Single-needle topstitching on arms
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Chair back can recline independently, without activating the legrest
- Adjust the legrest with the convenient side-mounted handle
- 3-position locking legrest for added safety and support
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Handcrafted in North America
- Adjustable Lumbar
- Adjustable Headrest
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Number of Cushions
- Lift Function
- Heat & Massage
- USB Charging Port
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 39.5W x 39D x 44H
- Arm Height
- 27 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 69 in.
- 104 lb.
- Body Width
- 39.5 in.
- Body Depth
- 39 in.
- Body Height
- 44 in.
- Seat Width
- 22 in.
- Seat Depth
- 23 in.
- Seat Height
- 21.5 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.