With its fresh, clean silhouette, our new Scarlett High Leg Reclining Chair gives you unlimited possibilities to create the perfect room. This versatile chair features casually tapered arms and tall wooden legs. Choose your favorite color or pattern to make a personalized style statement. And, looks are only half the story, because this designer chair is actually a recliner. Simply push back to enjoy two positions of instant reclining comfort.
Small scale (5'4" to 5'9")
- Push-back recliner with the elegance of a stationary chair
- Solid foam back cushion gives it a clean and structured look
- Casual, tapered arms
- Decorative wood legs
- 2-position reclining mechanism
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics, wood finishes and other available upgrades
Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Learn more
Documents & Guides
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Craftsmanship
Over 90 years of experience goes into every La-Z-Boy product. We leverage our knowledge of materials, construction, and style to bring our ideas to life. Because how your furniture is made matters.
The La-Z-Boy Difference – Customization
We know everyone has their own unique sense of style. That’s why we offer a broad range of products that can be customized with a variety of fabrics, leathers, and other accents.
- Handcrafted in North America
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Number of Cushions
- USB Charging Port
- Overall Dimensions (in.)
- 33W x 37D x 39H
- Arm Height
- 26 in.
- Fully Reclined Dimension
- 58 in.
- 67 lb.
- Body Width
- 33 in.
- Body Depth
- 37 in.
- Body Height
- 39 in.
- Seat Width
- 21 in.
- Seat Depth
- 21 in.
- Seat Height
- 19.5 in.
Product image may differ from actual furniture item. La-Z-Boy products are hand crafted and variations from standard dimensions and appearance can occur. Construction differences in upholstery covering (cloth and leather) can cause variances in dimensions.